Timeline is a program to help keep track of important events that have happened in your life and the lives of people important to you. It can track any type of events, but it was designed for tracking "big" events; like houses, jobs, vacations and major projects.
Timeline also tracks "health" data. This can be anything about yourself that you would like to track. Examples might be weight, blood pressure, exercise, sleep, medications. It will also integrates with Jawbone and Google Fit to download data from your fitness tracker.
- Keep track of when you took vacations, had particular jobs, where you lived, etc.
- Record events about your friends and family too. One event can be tagged with all the people who were involved.
- Organize events by category or by making them children of other events
- Add notes to any event. This can include pictures.
- Chart any health data item over time
- Sync with Jawbone and Google Fit fitness trackers
- Export all data in CSV format (includes all jawbone wake/workout/sleep data)
- Use Weissoft.com to add health measurements from your mobile device
Windows XP or later with .Net version 4.5 (standard in windows 7) and a free download for earlier versions. A screen resolution of at least 1024x768. If you want to use Jawbone, Google Fit or Weissoft to track health data, you will need to have an internet connection.
Your data is only stored on your computer and the application never sends data over the internet. If you use Jawbone, Google Fit or Weissoft to track health data, everything remains anonymous. For more information, see the privacy section in the help.